De facto custody/third party rights

Being a parent is more than simply a genetic connection.  If you have been serving in the role of parent to a child and your relationship is threatened or you seek to have it solidified by a Court Order, call us.  In certain, but limited circumstances, a non-parent may step into the shoes of a parent and bring an action for custody as well as child support.

For additional information, contact the office of Johnson Cook Abbott & Ahrens, PLLC.